Being new to the lesbian scene and not knowing how
to go about meeting girls. I signed up for an account on a popular
dating site: Plenty of Fish. After the first few days of having this
account, I was getting a fair amount of flirts and emails. One girl
in particular caught my eye and I was guessing I caught hers as well because
she emailed me.We chatted online for a few days and I figured she
was normal so we decided to exchange numbers. That was when all hell
broke loose!
It started off as a simple texting conversation. We
asked each other questions about life, hobbies, likes and dislikes.
I actually enjoyed texting this girl for the first few days (even
though she was coming off as a little insecure).
Then she asked me out on a date for the following
weekend. I politely agreed but I just didn’t know exactly what I agreed to.
She mentioned something along the lines of going dancing and I thought
that sounded cool.
The next few days if chatting, I get to know her a
bit too well. She starts going a little psycho and she starts shifting the conversation to sex. Since I didn't have
any experience in that department, I wasn't sure how to respond. In her
creative attempt to get me worked up, she begins to send me porn videos. I was
a bit weirded out, but for my own amusement I just went with it. Bad call on my
part, because all of the sudden she has a great idea that our date should now
involve meeting in a hotel room before we go out for a little fun. WTF? Am I
now some cheap slut for her to have her schoolgirl fantasies with? I told her that was not going to happen. She says
"but that's how all my relationships start." Great, so you're
telling me you are a whore with an STD. Then and there, I shut that shit
down.
The cherry on top of this weird ass Dodged Connection was that she didn't want me talking to any other girls (even though
we had yet to meet), she continued to text/message harass me for about two
weeks after I started ignoring her and she wanted me to pay for the hotel room.
Plenty of Fish huh? How bout Plenty of Freaks....

No comments:
Post a Comment